Pantaloni Norrona Svalbard Flex1 W's
Pantaloni Norrona Svalbard Flex1
The svalbard flex1 Pants are our most versatile, all-seasons outdoor pants.
Made in a durable flex1 double weave, recycled soft-shell fabric, these pants are highly breathable and weather resistant – and comes with an excellent range of motion and comfort. These pants have a regular size fit. Features include multiple zippered pockets, bootlace hook, Custom- Fit Waist system™ and ankle width adjustment.
This is the pair you always bring along if you know that you are going to be outside but unsure whether you will be hiking, lying in a field or camping with your friends.
Inside leg length is 86 cm in size L. The length differ 2 cm up/down per size.
- Weight 646 gr.
- Style no: 2411-20
- Adjustable lower leg with elastic cord
- Articulated knee construction
- Belt loops
- Custom-fit waist system™
- Full stretch
- Gaiter hook to connect pants to shoes
- Jeans style handpockets
- Highly breathable
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Side zip for leg width adjustments from close fit to regular fit
- Two thigh pockets
- X-open side zip ventilation with mesh
- Zippered back pocket
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure
- Zippered coin pocket
More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.